The main target group for this course and qualification includes CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers
Knowledge of the continual service improvement principles and processes, continual service improvement methods and techniques, organization for continual service improvement approach, technology that can be used for continual service improvement, implementation considerations and critical success factors and risks. This course prepares students for the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certificate, which is part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream qualifications. It is a free-standing qualification and is also one of the modules that lead to the ITIL Expert Certificate.
- Continual service improvement principles
- 7-step improvement process
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Technology for continual service improvement
- Organization for continual service improvement
- Implementation considerations
- Critical success factors and risks
- Roles and responsibilities
- Implementation of continual service improvement
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Sample exam
The course culminates in a formal closed-book examination - ITIL® Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement.