The main target group for this course and qualification includes CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers.
Knowledge of the service strategy principles and processes, governance area, organizing for service strategy approach, technology considerations and implementing service strategy guidelines, challenges, critical success factors and risks of this lifecycle phase. This course prepares students for the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Strategy which is part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream qualifications. It is a free-standing qualification and is also one of the modules that lead to the ITIL Expert Certificate.
- Strategy Management for IT Services
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Demand Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Organizing for service strategy
- Roles and responsibilities in Service Strategy
- Implementing and improving service strategy
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Sample exam
The course culminates in a formal closed-book examination – ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy