ITIL has led the ITSM industry with guidance, training, and certification programmes for more than 30 years. ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL 4 provides the guidance organizations need to address new service management challenges and utilize the potential of modern technology. It is designed to ensure a flexible, coordinated and integrated system for the effective governance and management of IT-enabled services.
Our best seler ITIL4 Foundation training will:
According to the decision of PeopleCert and AXELOS, from November 1, 2019, accredited trainings are sold only with an exam
- Provide students with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working;
- Explain the concepts of the service management framework to support candidates studying for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam;
- Act as a reference guide that practitioners can use in their work, further studies, and professional development.
It is possible to buy an exam insurance for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 270.
It is possible to buy a voucher that allows you to take the exam on later Time, according to its expiry date, for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 120
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management.
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers.
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery.
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the purpose and key concepts of main ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities.
- ITIL 4 journey
- Key concepts of service management
- ITIL case study: Axle Car Hire
- ITIL service value system
- Four dimensions of service management
- ITIL guiding principles
- Service value chain
- ITIL practices review
- Service level management practice
- ITIL 4 Foundation mock exam
- Relationship management practice
- Supplier management practice
- Information security management practice
- IT asset management practice
- Service configuration management practice
- Change enablement practice
- Deployment management practice
- Release management practice
- Service desk practice
- Incident management practice
- Service request management practice
- Monitoring and event management practice
- Problem management practice
- Continual improvement practice
- Exam tips and tricks
- ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam
|Name of the exam
|Exam entry condition
||Completing of ITIL®4 Foundation training
||On-line exam is organized on the last day of the training.
It is possible to buy a voucher that allows you to take the exam on later Time, according to its expiry date, for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 120.
||60 minutes (90 minutes for non-native speakers)
||Multiple choice (1 correct answer out of 4), closed book
|Number of questions
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited and used with its permission. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.