This 3-day ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) course covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services.
The module covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more.
It will provide candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
Pre-booking! The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value module is due for release on 28 February 2020.
According to the decision of PeopleCert and AXELOS, from November 1, 2019, accredited trainings are sold only with an exam
It is possible to buy an exam insurance for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 270.
It is possible to buy a voucher that allows you to take the exam on later Time, according to its expiry date, for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 120
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed:
- Understand how to target markets and stakeholders
- Understand how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Understand how to align expectations and agree upon details of service
- Understand how to onboard and off-board customers and users
- Understand how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Understand how to realize and validate service value.
Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) course focuses on the following ITIL 4 practices:
- Relationship management
- Portfolio management
- Service request management
- Supplier management
- Business analysis
- Service level management
- Service catalog management
- Service Desk.
|Name of the exam
||ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
|Exam entry condition
||Completing of ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) training
||On-line exam is organized on the last day of the training.
It is possible to buy a voucher that allows you to take the exam on later Time, according to its expiry date, for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 120.
||90 minutes (113 minutes for non-native speakers)
||Multiple choice (1 correct answer out of 4), closed book
|Number of questions
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited and used with its permission. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
W cenie szkolenia
Student pack includes:
- ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value coursebook with a set of slides
- Booklet with ITIL 4 practices discussed during the course
- ITIL glossary
- Exam specification
- Exam sample questions with answers and rationales
- ITIL 4 Reference Card
Watch a movie