This 3-day ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT (HVIT) course explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations, to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations.
This module includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
According to the decision of PeopleCert and AXELOS, from November 1, 2019, accredited trainings are sold only with an exam
It is possible to buy an exam insurance for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 270.
It is possible to buy a voucher that allows you to take the exam on later Time, according to its expiry date, for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 120
- IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high velocity environments
- Individuals continuing on their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products.
The High-Velocity IT (HVIT) course focuses on the following ITIL 4 practices:
- Architecture management
- Business analysis
- Deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Software development and management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Infrastructure and platform management
- Monitoring and event management
- Problem management
- Service continuity management
- Relationship management
- Service design
- Service desk
- Information security management
- Risk management.
|Name of the exam
||ITIL® 4 Strategist: High-Velocity IT (HVIT)
|Exam entry condition
||Completing of ITIL® 4 Strategist: High-Velocity IT (HVIT) training
||On-line exam is organized on the last day of the training.
It is possible to buy a voucher that allows you to take the exam on later Time, according to its expiry date, for an additional fee added to the exam price: PLN 120.
||90 minutes (113 minutes for non-native speakers)
||Multiple choice (1 correct answer out of 4), closed book
|Number of questions
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited and used with its permission. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.