PRINCE2® 6. Edition 3 day course allows participants to gather knowledge needed to manage or take part in PRINCE2® project. This is accredited training that prepares for Foundation level exam.
According to the decision of PeopleCert and AXELOS, from November 1, 2019, accredited trainings are sold only with an exam.
All persons who manage projects (despite sector and specialisation) or are members of project boards, project teams and want to get acquainted with one of the most known project management methodology – PRINCE2® 6. Edition.
What you will learn
- PRINCE2® 6. Edition methodology
- Knowledge and understanding of PRINCE2® terms
- You will prepare to the PRINCE2® Foundation exam
During the trainings all key concepts which are needed to effective project management with PRINCE2®, e.g. proper starting up a project and initiation, controlling the project during realisation and closing. All PRINCE2® principles, themes and processes are discussed together with relation between different parts of the methodology. Participants find out how to use PRINCE2® elements in chosen practical examples.
The scope of the training is the following:
- Introduction to PRINCE2® 6. Edition,
- Starting up a project is presented,
- Business Case theme is presented together with management products,
- Organisation: project management structure and stakeholder management,
- Directing a project – project board roles and responsibilities in the process,
- Initiating a project – project plan and preparation of project initiation documentation,
- Quality: how quality is managed in PRINCE2® and what management products are used,
- Plan – levels of plans, planning philosophy, the way plans are prepared and product based planning approach,
- Risk – the way risk is controlled in PRINCE2® is explained,
- Change – issue and change management,
- Managing stage boundary – next stage planning,
- Controlling a stage,
- Closing a project – delivery of the project products and ending project,
- Progress – monitoring and controlling progress,
- Sample papers – participants can assess their knowledge level,
- PRINCE2® Foundation exam on the third day.
Case study is used to practice some concepts that are presented during the course.
||PRINCE2® Foundation 6. Edition.
|Exam entry condition
||identification document with picture
For training in the classroom, the exam is organized online in the last day of the training or can purchase a voucher that allows to take the exam at a later date, in accordance with it's validity date, for an additional fee added to the training price: PLN 120.
Participants in a virtual or remote class receive an exam voucher at the price of the training.
||60 minutes; ESL 75minutes
|Number of questions
||33/60 points (55%)
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization logo® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.